Has anyone tried to use Notifire on a 7130e. I've been unsuccessful in trying to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jaydabee no está en línea Stack level 3

Notifire not working on 7130e

Advertisement

Has anyone tried to use Notifire on a 7130e. I've been unsuccessful in trying to get it to regonize the ringtones that come with it and it will not allow me to add my own ringtones. I am using it with outlook and have my text set to plain text. I can add contacts and set it to vibrate when I get a message from them but that's it. It will not play a tune and gives me an error message when I attempt to preview it. It also will not allow me to preview LED options (like flashing or stay on), but when I get an email from someone the LED stays flashing even after I close or delete the message. I went to thier website and it is a joke, press on the links and nothing happens. I emailed thier support, but no response.

I bought it thru handango, think they will give me my money back?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Notifire not working on 7130e

They usualy will ask if you didn't test with the trial first. i'd say shoot an email to the developer.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

So you tried to contact the maker of the application or Handango? I havent used that app so Im not sure how helpful I would be.

jaydabee no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, the developer got back to and sent me an update for the 7130e and it is working now. Thanks for your concern and suggestions.

I can now give the app a

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b