Hey guys! this has been a very informative forum! Hopefully somebody will give me a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

adam12 no está en línea Stack level 1

no-one can hear me!!! 7100t

Advertisement

Hey guys! this has been a very informative forum! Hopefully somebody will give me a quick and easy fix for my problem! :cry: .. I ordered a refurb'd 7100t not long ago from tigerdirect. It worked fine for a while, then it acted like it was on mute. I could hear the person i was talking to, but they couldnt hear me! I would mess with different settings, and turn it off. Then it would start working again for a while (a day or so). I know u guys were the ones to ask.. Please help me!! I love the Blackberry other than the one problem....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: no-one can hear me!!! 7100t

Hi adam, welcome to pinstack. Have you tried to take the battery out and replace it? I doubt it will work, but you should try all solutions. You may have liquid damage, or even a blown microphone. You may have to take your BB to a service center to have it checked out. Good luck.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

adam12, Welcome to PinStack

Can't really add to cp's post. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

adam12 no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the help guys. Ill try to find a place local to look at it. Ill update you guys with what i find out!