When I go into BB browser and click trackwheel on ' History ' the ' ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

Question No Browser History?!

Advertisement

When I go into BB browser and click trackwheel on 'History' the 'BlackBerry Help' page comes up. If I click trackwheel on the 'Go To' option, only 8 links show up below the space where you would enter a URL, and the links are links I visited a long time ago, and are from my "Bookmarks" folder. No links show up from other web sites that I have visited. Is this an OS problem that will require me to clear the device, download a new OS and reinstall? Hope not! Thanks, BB newby.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: No Browser History?!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try clearing the browser history and cache from the options menu. Also, if you click History from the menu, it only shows the sites visited in the current browsing session, once you close the browser, it's gone. Yet clearing history from the options clears your Go To history, which is only the sites you actually typed in.

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

Re: No Browser History?!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Thank you, that explains it! I had different expectations, thought it was more like the 'History' function on my home computer. Great forum!