Okay I Use To Use A Nextel I830 With My Boost Mobile Sim Card....when The ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

Newwork Question...

Advertisement

Okay I Use To Use A Nextel I830 With My Boost Mobile Sim Card....when The I830 Loaded Up...instead Of Saying Nextel...it Would Say Boost.

Now Im Using A Blackberry 7100i...and It Still Says Nextel Once Its All Loaded Up...could This Be Why Im Not Recieving Any Tex Messages And Why My Internet Isnt Working? I Talkd To Boost Reps And They Said Its Not A Guarantee That Either Of Those Thing Will Work With The Blckberry...can Anyone Explain In Detail What I Need To Do...im New To The Blackberry And Dont Understand A Thing.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    so your able to receive calls and all that right?

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    yes i can recieve a make calls plus direct connect....when i try to do a message...it says no message service books have been set up...and then when i try the internet it says i need to contact my service provider to set up the browser on my phone...which boost mobile says cant be done or some ****....i wouldnt have bought this phone if i knew i wouldnt even be able to do tex messaging.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by cuggi5 View Post
    yes i can recieve a make calls plus direct connect....when i try to do a message...it says no message service books have been set up...and then when i try the internet it says i need to contact my service provider to set up the browser on my phone...which boost mobile says cant be done or some ****....i wouldnt have bought this phone if i knew i wouldnt even be able to do tex messaging.
    oh ok, so what am thinking its that the service books have not been sent to your phone, read all the info on this site it might help you a little bit http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/972467-1.html
    towards the end there should be a link for you to download the service books,, from what i understand they can't send you the service OTA for your carrier

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    also...i bought my phone off of ebay and it didnt come with a user manual...can someone post a link to a site where i can download the manual...i been looking for a while and still havent found one.

also...is it possible to have blackberry internet service by itself? like on my phone..even though my carrier is boost mobile? someone explain in detail please.