I had recently purchased a new Blackberry 7105t from T-Mobile. I am using a hosted ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

sroye_98 no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie needs major help with 7105t

Advertisement

I had recently purchased a new Blackberry 7105t from T-Mobile. I am using a hosted BES account. All was well for a while, all of my messages from anyone was showing up. About a week ago, now when certain people send me an email, only the header information shows up. The message doesn't show up at all. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Please let me know. This is getting frustrating when I am working on a project and my project leader is emailing me and I have to always get online to check my email.

Thanks.
    SRoye_98

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Newbie needs major help with 7105t

First welcome to Pinstack, sroye I am unfortunately not too familiar with BES as I am on BIS. I am sure very shortly someone with BES knowledge will be along to assist you with your problem. In the mean time enjoy reading through the stacks there is a wealth of information contained here and once again, welcome to Pinstack!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Only BIS here.... Is the problem always with the same senders or types of emails?
    I noticed this once or twice, but it was always junk mail, so I did not worry.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

You should contact your hosted BES server to find out if there is a problem. I am on a company BES server and I have not seen this issue.

One more question. Is the message body completely blank?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Please check your filters. Messages, click trackwheel, choose filters. In filters you can choose to filter emails with only the headers. Let us know.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Could it be that these emails where the body of the message appears empty contain html content? I have heard that recently this has been a problem. It use to be that html based email would at least have the body availabile to attempt to decipher the content by visual parsing. This is just conjecture, but I have heard that it is causing this problem lately.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles