Hi! I just purchased the 7100i. When I am texting or e-mailing and notice a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Lstryk23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile New User!! Questions about 7100i

Advertisement

Hi!

I just purchased the 7100i. When I am texting or e-mailing and notice a few words later that I have made a mistake, I cannot figure out how to go back to that word and edit it, without erasing everything post the mistake. If the word happens to be at the front or end of a line, I'm ok, if not I cannot figure out how to fix it!

Also, I have had no trouble receiving MMS messages until recently. Out of the blue, I get a MMS notification, open it, and get an error message. I figured out that if I go to "retrieve now", once I open the message, it will eventually download. Any suggestions on how to fix the error?

Lastly, I am a HUGE Alabama fan and would love to find the Alabama fightsong to download. I'm even willing to pay. I have no clue what type of file to search for or any ligitimate sites to explore!

I appreciate any and all feedback!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: New User!! Questions about 7100i

Hello and Welcome to the Stacks.

To go back to correct a word, I believe on your model that you hold down the Alt Key while moving the scroll wheel to move backwards on a line to make a correction.

For Great tunes, check out our Official Ringtone Thread. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ringtones.html
    Last edited by cp6169; 10-23-2007 at 12:01 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi Lstryk23, welcome to pinstack. Any other questions let us know.

Lstryk23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you both so much!! I really appreciate the feedback and tips! Have a great one!