Im wondering i can recieve email from my home computer it get forwarded to my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

tschmutz no está en línea Stack level 1

New To The 7100i Need Help??

Advertisement

Im wondering i can recieve email from my home computer it get forwarded to my bb but it wont send any pictures along ..It shows the attachment as a list of #'s but wont show the picture what am i doing wrong any help ???? thanks

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: New To The 7100i Need Help??

Scroll to the bottom of the message - where the list of attachments is - click the wheel and select Open Attachment. This will bring you to a screen with a list of attachments with a + to the left. Hit [Space] to expand the line and you'll get two more lines - the table of contents and full content. Scroll to the Full Content line and hit [Enter]. This will display the picture.

The only thing you can do with the picture from there is to save it to your BlackBerry (where it can be viewed by the Pictures app) or send it to someone through BlackBerry Messenger.

As long as the email is available on the server in its original folder, you can also forward the email with its attachments.
    JerryD

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Hi tschmutz,

i think jdellasala hit it on the nose with your question so i just wanted to say hello and welcome to pinstack.

enjoy

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello tschmutz, welcome to pinstack.

Let us know if we can help you any further.