I recently installed several new themes on my 7130g and only a couple of them ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

galavantes no está en línea Stack level 1

New themes not showing up

Advertisement

I recently installed several new themes on my 7130g and only a couple of them are showing up in the themes folder. But they are all listed in the applications folder. I did a battery pull but no luck. Any suggestions?

Re: New themes not showing up

Quote Originally Posted by galavantes
    I recently installed several new themes on my 7130g and only a couple of them are showing up in the themes folder. But they are all listed in the applications folder. I did a battery pull but no luck. Any suggestions?
    Are they Plazmic themes? (99% of the themes in our download area are --) Make sure you have an ap called "Plazmic Theme Reader" installed. Plazmic Theme Reader is necessary for most of these themes to display.

jake42 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2047BB57

If you have uploaded to the newer 4.2 handheld os, many old themes wont display or work.
    Cheers

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by jake42
    If you have uploaded to the newer 4.2 handheld os, many old themes wont display or work.
    Cheers
    Jake is right. Make sure the themes are for your model of phone (dimensions have to be correct) and that they are for the os you are running.