Hi guys, I'm new and I need help. I have 2 email accounts, a gmail ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

lenharris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183ABB8

New and Need Help 7100i

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I'm new and I need help. I have 2 email accounts, a gmail (main account) and yahoo. They've both been working perfectly for the past couple of months and then this morning I stopped receiving mail from my gmail account. I can still send mail from it but not receive. My yahoo is both receiving and sending with no problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem with gmail? Oh and I'm receiving my gmail messages on my outlook so I know there isn't a problem with gmail... i think.

I called Nextel customer service and they were no help. I've tried all the usaul: powering off, resetting my gmail account with no luck. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
    Len

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...gmail_lag.html

Welcome to the Stacks Len. Please see the above thread. This appears to be a widespread issue.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hi lenharris,

I would be incline to wait a bit longer on the gmail since everything else seems to be working ok?

edited*

How long has it been not working?

welcome to Pinstacks btw

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

estEEf no está en línea Stack level 1
    i agree ... give it some time .... the lag is usually on the nextel network back up but its probably being worked on ...

lenharris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183ABB8
    thanks guys... it looks like a lot of people are having the same problem so I'm going to wait and see what happens. Funny thing is, about 2 minutes ago all 33 of my gmail messages that I hadn't received got pushed to my bb at the same time. I hope they fix the problem soon b/c it's really annoying

Len