I don't Know my 10 digit T-mobile number to download OS for my Bb 7105t ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

tfag no está en línea Stack level 1

Question NEED Your HELP for My 7105t

Advertisement

I don't Know my 10 digit T-mobile number to download OS for my Bb 7105t fron the carier,
    I bought this phone from ebay, and broke it , trying to load mini Opera(an error 400) !

I have Desktop manager ? But Haven't OS for my 7105t !
    please HELP me !!!!

Could you sale it to my email?!!! kukharchyk_dave@tut.by

Any Help Is appreciate !

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: NEED Your HELP for My 7105t

Are you a t-mobile customer? If so, it is talking about your normal mobile number. If not, you will most likely need to go to your carrier's website and go through their support pages to find 71XX software to download into the device. Almost any OS made for the 71XX series will work (CDMA such as Sprint or Verizon software will not work in a GSM phone). If you are loading software that isn't from the carrier the unit was designed for (t-mobile in this case) then you need to remove the vendor.xml file from the Research In Motion directory (can't remember the exact location) first before starting up DM and connecting the unit.

You might also want to update your profile with your carrier and device info to save a lot of questions and speed up any assistance you need.

Zo
    Last edited by Amigotek; 02-06-2008 at 07:46 PM.

tfag no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: NEED Your HELP for My 7105t

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    Are you a t-mobile customer? If so, it is talking about your normal mobile number. If not, you will most likely need to go to your carrier's website and go through their support pages to find 71XX software to download into the device. Almost any OS made for the 71XX series will work (CDMA such as Sprint or Verizon software will not work in a GSM phone). If you are loading software that isn't from the carrier the unit was designed for (t-mobile in this case) then you need to remove the vendor.xml file from the Research In Motion directory (can't remember the exact location) first before starting up DM and connecting the unit.

You might also want to update your profile with your carrier and device info to save a lot of questions and speed up any assistance you need.

Zo
    I am not T mobile customer!
    Ilive in Belarus! and thereis no Tmobile in our country!

Could you give me location of {7105t - 4.1.0.309 OS}
    please!??