Ok here is the problem I have a bb7100i wich i bought on ebay without ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

delta09 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need Help Sim Card Issue

Advertisement

Ok here is the problem I have a bb7100i wich i bought on ebay without a sim in dec, I was already a nextel customer in mexico, when I first put the sim card from my motorla phone it would not work I got some kind of error I eventualy got it to work by hooking it up to the pc and I downloaded the desktop manager or something so it was working fine until 2 days ago first I got a jvm error 102 so I took it to nextel mex and they fixit it well they got it to turn on so i left when i put the sim in it read sim card error so i took it back today and they told me they installed the software again and could not get it to read the sim since i did not buy the bb from nextel they cant help me, or give me another sim card bc the bb they sell come with the orginal bb sim card so i dont know what else to do, can someone help me, do you think if i take it to nextel usa they can fix it its just across the boarder for me so its no big deal

also i tried a sim card from another persone who was there at nextel office and it read the same sim error so the issue is not with my sim card wich works fine with the mot phone

mafio78 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401ec7b4
    the phone may have a demon, thats why it was on ebay
    MafiO78...

jbairdjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wonder if the phone was locked to Nextel US (if they do that)?

dont think it has a demon lol bc it worked fine for about 3 months, and I dont think it was locked for nextel us only bc from the start it did work with nextel mexico so I dont know what is the issue, some guy is checking it out right now I hope he can get it to work