Hi, I've got a problem with choosing my device in Blackberry Simulator, because when I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

threekey no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help! Problem with BB Simulator

Advertisement

Hi,

I've got a problem with choosing my device in Blackberry Simulator, because when I open it there is default device BB 7290. How should I choose my Bb 7100V. Is there any list in that app or in JDE? When I'm trying to make a "BUILD" project in JDE I see error :

"I/O Error: CreateProcess: javac -source 1.3 -target 1.1 -deprecation -g -O -d C:\DOCUME~1\Ar3i\USTAWI~1\Temp\rapc_03462773.dir -bootclasspath ..\lib\net_rim_api.jar -classpath ..\lib\net_rim_api.jar "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 4.1.0\samples\com\rim\samples\device\activeuifield s\ActiveUiFieldsSample.java" "C:\Documents and Settings\Ar3i\Ustawienia lokalne\Temp\rapc_rc_13666.dir\.staging\com\rim\sa mples\device\resource\ActiveUiFieldsResource.java" error=2
    Error while building project"

Please help me because I cannot make point 2 in nerf_69's instruction in thread connected with "ringtones and themes without data plan". Thanks

P.S Oh and where can I find command line to write commands for BB Simulator for example "/clear-flash". I know it's the way to set my device in Blackberry Simulator and run my BB7100 in Simulator.

I would be really grateful for help. Best regards Threekey

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Need help! Problem with BB Simulator

Yes, I still don't know what to do with that. Maybe problem is in this command line where I should reset flash memory or maybe not. Thanks for every help

Anyone can help me? I only want to know how to find a command line in BB simulator to write there command which resets flash memory of this program

greenz2002 no está en línea Stack level 1

This has been beaten to death, but my simulator for the 7100i wont connect to the internet, I've followed the instructions to the letter but all I get is an error message.

you will see error until you reset flash memory in this simulator,it's written in help window, I've got the same problem but I don't know how to res flash memory.