Ok, well lets make this short and to the point. I just received a blackberry ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

LoneShark no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400f0dbc

I need help-Pictures Blackberry messenger, internet, downloads, Text messages, AHH!!!

Advertisement

Ok, well lets make this short and to the point. I just received a blackberry 7100i. I call it my "boostberry," and if you dont know what that is googlge it. Anyways, Here are the major things i need assistance with:

• Enterprise Activation: Yes, very annoying. Its there, but it does not work. It fails to activate. Is it because I'm on boost? Can I activate it via the computer
    • The Famouse PIN number: Yes, my PIN is 400F0DBC. Great for that... what is it for!?
    • Blackberry Messenger: Pretty cool, except for the fact that I do not know how to use it and no one seems to accept me. Am I typing the PINS wrong? What do i use it for, and how?
    • Downloading photos: I already confirmed that you cannot do it via USB cable or the software that came with it. I downloaded Opera Mini since the internet pre-loaded on the blackberry dont work, and i went to a photobucket site to get a classy selection of wallpaper. what happens? The error message comes up. I googled a link regarding service books... and this is how i found this site which leads to my next question:
    • How do I get service books, and are they really important?
    • TEXT MESSAGING: Really important to me. I cannot receive, or send any text messages-am I looking in the wrong area? I mean, I can only do it by PIN. I hit the comma button, and it brings me to my contact book, and i click a contact, but then it goes to the part where "Call, enter by PIN, Delete...etc. etc." How do I text!!?!?!?

Ok, those are my concerns. Trust me, off any and all answers given, there will be many, many questions ok? Thankyou in advance.

StarmanDX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B010CC

Re: I need help-Pictures Blackberry messenger, internet, downloads, Text messages, AHH!!!

You can't use PIN messaging or enterprise activation because you don't have a data plan. Your PIN is pretty much worthless, since you don't have a data plan. BB Messenger won't work without a RIM data plan either.

You won't be able to get any Service Books without a BB data plan, either.