hey wussup, This is my first post, because i didnt really have a reason to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ae86nate no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246IFE94

Need help with download .adp files OTA on my 7105t

Advertisement

hey wussup,

This is my first post, because i didnt really have a reason to make a thread. I need help with downloading .adp files OTA on my 7105t. I tried downloading the .adp files on mobile41.com and when i get to the ringtone that i selected it gives me jibber jabberish characters which means nothing to me. Isnt it suppose to download directly once i get to the ringtone i chose? I mean its suppose to play right away and all i have to do is save it to my BB. but it doesnt do that.. what am i doing wrong? Thanks.

someone PIN me please.

PIN: 20372C53
    It could be worse, we could be on FIRE!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Need help with download .adp files OTA on my 7105t

ae86nate -- nice lurking for a whole year

not sure about the adp files, as i always used the midi tones...but yes, you are correct, should be able to just click the file and it load...

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Need help with download .adp files OTA on my 7105t

if you have a plan that allows picture messages you can email them to yourself. attach the file to an email, email it to an account you can access from your device, open the attachment, save it to your phone.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

ae86nate no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246IFE94
    Does anyone else have ne solutions? I've downloaded an .adp ringtone before, because I have one. Is anyone else having the same problem with their 7105t? Or anyone know of any other sites for .adp ringtones, ota of course??? Thank you!