I need help. My wife decided she wanted to go through my phone and has ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

russellwilson no está en línea Stack level 1

my wife screwed up my phone

Advertisement

I need help. My wife decided she wanted to go through my phone and has screwed everything up. Is there a way I can reset it back to the way it was before she got ahold of it. I have certain downloads I want to keep and not reset everything. Any help would be appreciated.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: my wife screwed up my phone

have you done a back-up on your desktop manager lately? You could just do a restore from the latest back-up you have. Or am I missing something?
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

oh yikes is she in the doghouse now? lolol

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    have you done a back-up on your desktop manager lately? You could just do a restore from the latest back-up you have. Or am I missing something?
    If you haven't backed up you can do a master reset but you will have to reload all apps you added

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Rule #1: NEVER let BB leave your side or let others touch it, not even your spouse
    As recommended above, if you have done a recent backup, do a restore to get back your settings
    otherwise you may be out of luck and have to do a wipe and reset or as a last resort wipe and OS reinstall if it's really messed up.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Yeah restoring the phone from your last backup is going to be your best bet, if you didn't back up your data.... Um... Give the phone back to your wife and have her show you everything she did and reverse it it can't be that bad. Unless she just started deleting everything.... Hmmm sounds like my ex nevermind about that lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3

what exactly is messed up?