I have a 7105t......unlocked so I use it on AT+T........I cannot figure out how to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

trupower7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question My device needs a browser

Advertisement

I have a 7105t......unlocked so I use it on AT+T........I cannot figure out how to connect to the internet......I dont even have an icon that says 'internet' or 'browser' or 'web'......so how do I get a web browser so that I can connect to the internet?

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: My device needs a browser

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~your carrier provides the service book for the feature when you set up BB service it should be pushed to the phone do you have BB service

trupower7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: My device needs a browser

no....I dont have BB service.....but I do have internet access on my at+T account. I used a palm Treo before, and was able to just select the internet and surf the web.......so I know that my account should be set up for internet.......are you saying that there is a special BB internet that I would need to have??

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Yes for BB you need to pay for a BB data plan in order to get the full features of the BB including internet, push email, etc.

~via Lava's C2 (wap.pinstack.com)~

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Maybe you need BB service to have the BB Browser. But you could send the Opera Mini OTA download link and use that browser. You sure it isn't on there? Try unhiding the icons. Did you check under the Applications list to see if it is listed? If it's really not, then try this:

http://www.operamini.com/download/

Just check the email from your phone. Oh wait...do you have a way to check email since you don't have BB service? If not, you'll probably need to use the desktop app to load it.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~personally I don't like opera but if you like opera then there are ways to use the opera browser I'm not to sure how with out a BB connection initially but check the forums also with opera you can't download anything to your phone