Ok folks, I need your help......What happens when you recieve the error code of "could ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Question My 7105T BB and the Verichat / Ramble IM Blues

Advertisement

Ok folks, I need your help......What happens when you recieve the error code of "could not open-tunnel-failed"...

When your APN (wap) has been the same and all was working fine...until I had to reload programs...

I have a T-Mobile 7105T with the recent upgrade 4.1....I have deleted programs, uninstalled programs, re-installed programs, did an OTA took the battery out and kissed it to the sky, I am still recieving the same error code...

I have even purchased another program Ramble, still recieving the same code....VeriChat isnt talking to no one it seems, they have not answered my emails, as they normally do...T Mobile says "Not us"...but this messages is happening to to different software....HELLPPPP !!!

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: My 7105T BB and the Verichat / Ramble IM Blues

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~did u put the apn back in since you upgraded the software? Also ramble has seperate settings if u go under settings you will see connection options

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Re: My 7105T BB and the Verichat / Ramble IM Blues

The nuttiest thing happend after I dropped off this post.....it started to work again, after several days........of natta..

But yes my friend I did change my APN immediately...now I am curious as to why it happened....as for Ramble, it worked as well....under the same wap settings...I am just glad it is WORKING YEAAA BABBY YEEAA !!!!