Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

plzz i need help relaly bad i just got my 7100i yetsurday and i luv ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dipset4life no está en línea Stack level 1

my 7100i got messed up

Advertisement

plzz i need help relaly bad i just got my 7100i yetsurday and i luv it i wanted to do more things liek themes ringtones wallpapers and other things well i searched it by putting free blackberry themes and it sent me to either this website or another that had free themes and i downloaded it and opened up my manger and uploaded it(i read sumthing like this had happen to sumoen but mine wun get fixed) and no wmy fone is messedup at first it was liek orange and was all messedup but i dletae it and now it liek blk and whyt stick figure icons i go to an icon that is options that shows u a swiss army knife thing and i go to themes and teh onli thing it says r bionetic vvinsight-con flexion and pixelistic but when i click my trackwheel to change my them it only says close download theme and delate and nuttin else plzz sumone help im losing my mind

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: my 7100i got messed up

I'm losing my mind reading your post, kinda hard to read there.

Anyways, you have deleted the original themes off of your device.

Easiest and quickest way to fix this is to reinstall your Operating System. Since you are on Nextel, go to their website and log in and get the software from there to reinstall.

There is a link here also that will walk you through a complete restore of your device.

The next time that you go to upload themes, make sure that you do NOT delete the original themes off when you load the new themes on or you will wind up in the same place that you are right now.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=2230

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Translation:

He's saying he downloaded the themes from www.mobile.blackberry.com But he's not able to activate them. They are most likely in the Applications folder on the phone instead of Themes (probably because he doesn't have Plazmic Theme Reader on his phone). He will have to install Plazmic Theme Reader before he can download a theme, AFTER reinstalling the OS.

When he wiped them, he accidentally wiped everything and is asking how to reinstall everything.

Here's the link to download Plazmic Theme Reader http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=7&linkid=73

I had this happen to me right out of the box on my 7105t LOL

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Have you tried to activate a different theme? Also go into advanced options and try to search for the theme you downloaded and delete it. Hope this helps. It sounds like all you did was download a wierd theme and now cant get rid of it, right?

Sounds like he downloaded a theme that was not for his phone which I did. I downloaded the default theme for my 7730 onto my 7105t and screwed it up royally. Took an all nighter to get my phone working correctly.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I would say try to activate a different theme, which he has not said if he has tried or not. Im assuming he did, but you never know. If that doesnt work, again try to find the theme in advanced options applications and try to delete it, perform the restart and see if its fixed. Let me know if this helps dipset. Also you said it says download close and delete when you are in themes? You cant delete a theme while in the options themes, only in advanced applications. Thats wierd.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I had this happen before, where he is talking about the white screen with the stick figure icons. It was because when I went to load the new themes into my device, I wasn't paying any attention when it said that it was actually going to remove the default themes that were on there. After I hit finish and it deleted the old themes and loaded the new ones, when it rebooted I was in stick icon hell. Since the themes that were deleted off weren't there anymore and the new themes hadn't been activated yet, the device had no idea what it was supposed to look like...I have to do a complete reinstall of the OS and it rectified the problem. There is a way that you can load just the default themes back in, but I can't remember how you go about finding them. By the time I were to find out you could have the os reinstalled and back up and running.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Stick figures? Sounds cool

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by dipset4life
    plzz i need help relaly bad i just got my 7100i yetsurday and i luv it i wanted to do more things liek themes ringtones wallpapers and other things well i searched it by putting free blackberry themes and it sent me to either this website or another that had free themes and i downloaded it and opened up my manger and uploaded it(i read sumthing like this had happen to sumoen but mine wun get fixed) and no wmy fone is messedup at first it was liek orange and was all messedup but i dletae it and now it liek blk and whyt stick figure icons i go to an icon that is options that shows u a swiss army knife thing and i go to themes and teh onli thing it says r bionetic vvinsight-con flexion and pixelistic but when i click my trackwheel to change my them it only says close download theme and delate and nuttin else plzz sumone help im losing my mind
    I need to translate this because its giving me a headache..

Please I need help really bad. I just got my 7100i yesterday and I love it. I wanted to do more things like themes, ringtones, wallpapers and other things. Well I searched it by putting free blackberry themes and it sent me to either this website or another that had free themes. I downloaded it and opened up my manager and uploaded it (I read something like this had happened to someone but mine won't get fixed). Now my phone is messed up. At first it was like orange and was all messed up but I deleted it. And now its like Black and white stick figure icons. I go to an icon that is options that shows you a swiss army knife thing and I go to themes and the only thing it says are bionetic bbinsight-icon flexion and pixelistic, but when I click my trackwheel to change them, it only says close, download theme and delete and nothing else. Please someone help. I'm losing my mind.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Stick figures? Sounds cool
    TRUST me, its not. It is horrible. They bleed into each other and you can't tell what is going on. You can't do anything with your device other than look at it and wonder "OH MY GOD, I BROKE IT".

PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ oh, lol. Well its a new idea for a theme! I enjoy playing stick figure fighting so ill see what I can do. Thanks for the translation N8DBB, much better!

cpking no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401457b5

heyy guys its me dipset4life my account was acting funny so i had to make a new one everyone thanks alot of the help.im glad this webiste helps alot

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Woah! At first glance I thought I had drank to much last night, upon further reading I was able to get it.

I originally found this site, because of theme issues. I out an 8700 theme on my 7105t, let's just say it didn't work that well... Good luck.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Im glad to hear all is well dipset4life, cpking whoever you are, just kidding. But I do think you are trying to be like me, cp6169-cpking. LOL. Anyways, hit me up for chat if you ever want.

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    TRUST me, its not. It is horrible. They bleed into each other and you can't tell what is going on. You can't do anything with your device other than look at it and wonder "OH MY GOD, I BROKE IT".
    Correct. It eventually ends up with a black screen and looks horrible. I know someone who just got his 3rd 8700g because the second one did this. My 7105t did this also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast