hey guys, my 7100 isnt downloading and/or playing .adp ringtones. i went to the infamous ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ae86nate no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246IFE94

Thumbs down My 7100 is NOT DLing .adp ringtones. HELP please.

Advertisement

hey guys,

my 7100 isnt downloading and/or playing .adp ringtones. i went to the infamous mobile41.com site to download an .adp ringtone and when i press enter on the ringtone that i want, another page shows up and all these crazy characters and jibber jabber shows up. Is anyone else getting the same problem? and now i just tried going to another site and a window poped up saying the my software doesnt support that media content? not in those words but thats what it pretty much said. and i also know that when you download a .adp or whatever type of media, it will play on my blackberry and all i have to do is click options and save. but no, nothing. I posted a thread earlier and no one helped me. thanks a lot guys. PIN me PLEASE!! dont be scared!!
    It could be worse, we could be on FIRE!

PIN/ID
    246IFE94

Re: My 7100 is NOT DLing .adp ringtones. HELP please.

this is awesome.. no one cares for the 7100 series anymore.. or just not for my problem???
    It could be worse, we could be on FIRE!

PIN/ID
    246IFE94

Fthis, I will just get an iphone. Goodbye pinstack!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow. I check new posts almost every few hours and this is the first time I've seen this one. Pardon me. Sorry no one answered your question, good luck with the iphone.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oh, just for grins, I would first make sure the link you were trying to access was an ota link if viewing from your BB, then I would try to dl it to your computer, then transfer it via desktop manager. I'd also check the specs of the file you're tryin to access, the 7100 has a few restrictions from what I remember. This may be obvious or redundant, but you didn't supply this info in your initial post so I thought I'd throw that in there, just in case.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b