I have the 1730c I noticed when I'm using SoonR or getting data for an ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

TheStixter no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2044DE62

MP3 - Light

Advertisement

I have the 1730c

I noticed when I'm using SoonR or getting data for an Mp3 it only uploads so much of it. Is there a limit on how much the Blackberry can load? If so what is it.

Is there anyway to save complete mp3's on your phone or do they have to be short clips?

Also...the led light at the top right of the phone that blinks green, red, blue depending.......Is there anyway to turn that off? It bugs the **** out of me at night when its pulsing brightly in the dark.

PIN/ID
    2044DE62

Re: MP3 - Light

Also is there anyway to create shortcut website links onto your phone menu instead of always having to go through the browser?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi Stixter, welcome to pinstack.

As for SoonR, I havent used it much. There is a limit on how much the BB will hold, depending on your BB. The average is 500kb for a ringtone, but some BB's can hold up to 750kb.

In your options your will seen screen/keyboard. In there you will find an option to turn off your light. Any other questions?

PIN/ID
    2044DE62

Thanks! And yes how do you apply themes on the 7130c. I downloaded that theme loader onto my phone and they are coming up under applications but not under the theme menu. I don't know how to open them.