Hi everybody. I'm new here...got my 7130c (Cingular) last weekend and love it! Got the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Moving Icons or Menu items on 7130c???

Advertisement

Hi everybody. I'm new here...got my 7130c (Cingular) last weekend and love it! Got the BIS since my company supports Treo's (also with Cingular though), so using the desktop redirector to forward emails.

This forum has been a great resource thus far for tips, tricks, how-to's, etc. for me, so thanks everyone.

But I have a minor problem...or inconvenience anyway. I downloaded the Plazmic stuff so I can install the themes, and also downloaded the theme creator, but I would like to know if there is a way to change the icon order or change the menu items on the list.

Right now, I have the "Grey" theme installed with a skull background, but my first icons are "Hotmail", then "Messages", then "Blackberry Mail" (which is my blackberry email account). Any way to switch so "Messages" comes first, then the email accounts? I figured this makes more sense, but haven't been able to figure out how yet.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Moving Icons or Menu items on 7130c???

Hello mrdeeno, welcome to pinstack. To switch the position of your icons please hold down the alt key and press the trackwheel and choose move applications. You can then let go of the alt key and move the icon to where you want it to be.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Moving Icons or Menu items on 7130c???

Whoa! Thanks for the quick response!

It works too, and and there's the hide function too!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b