I have had my Nextel 7100i for about a month now. I have never been ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

allen-wood no está en línea Stack level 1

mms trouble with 7100i

Advertisement

I have had my Nextel 7100i for about a month now. I have never been able to text with it. I can send messages but not recieve. I will get a incoming text but can't open it, it says message can not be retreived. I have called nextel a million times about this problem and about half the time they get it to work but about 10 minutes after I get off the phone with them it will not work again. They have reloaded my service books, did all kinds of resets, and even reloaded my software. I got this phone for the e-mail and text options and I can only e-mail and it really pisses me off. If anyone knows of this problem and knows the answer please help!!!!!!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: mms trouble with 7100i

I have never been able to text with it
    There is no "send sms" option on the 7100i.

I can send messages but not recieve.
    Do you mean emails, as you said here...
    I can only e-mail
    reloaded my software
    Have you gone to www.sprint.com/downloads and downloaded the newest OS? Have you tried to wipe the BB before you restore it?

When you get a message and says it could not be retrieved is that only when you receive a text?

Did you transfer a sim card to the BB, or did you use the one that came with the phone?

Hopefully we get this resolved. This number is excellent for BB tech suppport, 18662751072.