Hi, i have a Blackberry 7105t model, and it has a limited amount of internal ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

MEDBEDb no está en línea Stack level 1

Memory Upgrade on 71xx BBRs ?!

Advertisement

Hi, i have a Blackberry 7105t model, and it has a limited amount of internal memory.. does anybody knows, is it possible to upgrade the memory, or to add a slot for a SD or something ?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: Memory Upgrade on 71xx BBRs ?!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, in a way, getting a 7130 or 8100 would technically be a "memory upgrade" from the 7105.

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Re: Memory Upgrade on 71xx BBRs ?!

Hmmm, now that the BB is being targeted towards the consumers ie 8100, I am curious if the following products, gadgets or hacks will be developped:

1. A similar service that PPCTech's provides. PPCTechs provides a service that will upgrade the physical memory in a PocketPC for a price. Usually doubling the memory from 64MB to 128MB and so on.....

2. Not sure if one exists but i'll mention it anyway. A software program that compresses data stored on the BB on the fly. Would be useful for people who store large amounts of data on their BB.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!