Correct me if I am wrong, but is there a way to schedule meetings on ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

Meeting scheduler and invite

Advertisement

Correct me if I am wrong, but is there a way to schedule meetings on your blackberry calendar and then send the invite to other contacts without doing a MMS. According to the help menu I should be able to invite attendees, but I have not found this option on my blackberry 7100i/Nextel. thanks in advance.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Meeting scheduler and invite

i think you have to be on BES to be able to use that feature.
    anyone else?

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Meeting scheduler and invite

Thanks, do anyone know of any software that will allow me to send calendar to others.

dlp34 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use BIS, 8320 T-Mobile, and I usually sync via desktop mgr. I discovered if I delete the desktop service books (options/advanced/service books) that I'm able to send meeting invites from calendar - not using the MMS option.

So I guess I can send meeting invites. But it seems I can't sync via desktop manager while doing so. Any thoughts on why? Or how to avoid getting the "Desktop" service books automatically sent when I connect to desktop manager?

How do we get this to RIM so can they can fix the issue in an update? Ideally I'd be able to send invites from my BB and sync/restore/reconcile via Desktop Manager.

*frustrated*