Now my problems...
THe phone always says "Data Connection Refused" ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum
Now my problems...
THe phone always says "Data Connection Refused" at the top.
I cant find my browser anywhere. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it with Application Loader with no luck lots of times. Its not in the menu, nor applications submenu. My service book has no entries, and I cannot register because there is no option to do so.
I can make calls and recieve SMS just fine, however I want to be able to access my browser, and its not even here! I tried to delete and reload all app/data. Didnt bring back my browser.
Any help appreciated! Should I wipe and reformat with JL-Cmder?
Conrad, have you re-sent your service books?
" Options-Advanced Options-Host Routing Table, Click the trackbar and choose register now."
Also.....Welcome to the Stacks.
I tried this - it says "Registration Message Sent"... I push ok, and the nothing... Still continues to says "Data Connection Refused.
Thanks ffor the fast reply!
I'm assuming your with T-Mobile? If so, try going to their website, logging in and sending the service books that way.
Have you rebooted yet with a battery pull?
Also, under my advanced options> applications, it says i have the browser installed. But I swear, the link to open it is nowhere.
Other options to check? Thanks for the welcome!
Yes I am with tmobile. I did a battery pull, did nothing. When I go to the wireless config page at tmobile... tmobileus.wdsglobal.com/phonefirst- blackberry or rim is not in the list.
Originally Posted by ljbyar
help! still no browser? i need to get that back first, i would think.
go to www.tmobile.blackberry.com try and send the service books from there
Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
bad link? cant find the page...
Conrad, someone will be along shortly to help you the rest of the way. However, in the meantime, I would recommend following the instructions on the T-Mobile site here: https://support.my.t-mobile.com/know.../tm22708.htm#2
Hopefully, this will work if you follow all the steps. Let me know how it works out.
did you try the link from your pc or bb?
Sorry, I noticed that link didn't work. Here are the steps:
Problem with the Web Client [CMIME] Service Book
To solve a problem with the Web Client [CMIME] Service Book, you may need to delete and reinstall it.
To delete and reinstall the Web Client [CMIME] Service Book, perform the following steps:
1. From the handheld Home screen, select Options.
NOTE: BlackBerry 7100t® and 7105t® users select Tools, and then Settings.
2. Scroll to and select Service Book.
3. Scroll to Web Client [CMIME] and click the trackwheel.
4. From the menu, use the trackwheel to select Delete. To confirm, select Delete again.
5. Click the trackwheel and select Close.
6. Go to My T-Mobile and log in. For more information, go to How Do I Log In to My T-Mobile?
7. To access your BlackBerry Internet E-mail account, from Communication Tools & Downloads, select BLACKBERRY INTERNET E-MAIL.
8. From the Settings menu, click Handheld.
9. To resend the Web Client Service Book, click Send Service Books.
10. When the activation message is received on the handheld, the Web Client Service Book will be installed. To verify that the Web Client Service Book is active, perform the following steps:
11. Send a new e-mail message from your handheld.
- From the Home screen, select Options.
NOTE: 7100t and 7105t users select Tools, and then Settings.
- Scroll to and select Service Book.
- Highlight Web Client [CMIME] and click the trackwheel.
- Select View. The Record Type should be Active.
- To return to the Home screen, press the Escape button (located below the trackwheel).
Let us know if this works for you.
woops... sorry for my fubar
Remember, i dont even have a browser right now, so i cant access anything from my bb at all.
2nd, i log into my tmobile account, go to the Communications section, and there is no "BLACKBERRY INTERNET E-MAIL" link. Arghhhhhh
Remember, still no browser!
Conrad, you'll need a PC to help you on the TMO site.
Stace, can you help on the TMO web page navigation?
Tags for this Thread