Hello, I am new here, and I currently have a 7100i Nextel. I have a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

StarLog no está en línea Stack level 1

Mail Connector for 7100i

Advertisement

Hello,

I am new here, and I currently have a 7100i Nextel. I have a program running on my laptop called Mail Connector, and it checks my company email, not using BES. It checks the exchange server at work with my credentials I guess.

The problem is, I want to take it off my laptop and put it on a server, but I do not remember where the program came from. I have googled, and searched many 7100i forums, and even nextels site does not have much info where to get the application.
    Does anyone remeber where this came from.?

Thanks

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

Re: Mail Connector for 7100i

Well you can do three things 1 look in the program files at read the icons that say read me there most of the time document files... Two I had the same issues but with a different program you can in file options on your pc click where is says view hidden files and then copy the whole file folder from your hard drive and paste it where you want to go... Also windows keeps a log of certain programs installed in the computer if you go in there you might be able to hind it then do the same thing copy and past it where you want it to be... Hope this helps..Posted~via mi Black that's connecected to my pocket like the stock market (wap.pipnainteasy.com)~

StarLog no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mail Connector for 7100i

Hyphen,

Thanks for the info, I kinda knew all that. I wanted to make the application into a service on my work server. I know what is needed there. The following link is where I can get the application.

What I need to do is delete my current service on my laptop, and run this as me signed in and get it setup again, then it will ask if I use Outlook or BES.. I hope this is correct.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel