Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 To the original poster, if and when you get your BlackBerry ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Thumbs up Re: Lost BB??

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    To the original poster, if and when you get your BlackBerry back (I hope you do), I suggest getting the Stuff-Bak labels mentioned in this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...html#post50429
    EricaJ...you're too quick for me. As I was reading the posts I was going to suggest the same thing. I have Stuff-Bak on my Garmin iQue M3...I'm going to order one for my BB soon (like now!!!)

maslows no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Lost BB??

Been bust with 2 jobs & college part time, the meeting we were supposed to have was post re-scheduled because the manager conveintly was sick the day of the meeting. Now i called Signal & explained the situation, & again was denied. " Because your SIM card was now in your phone unfortunatlyyour claim is denied, we cover the SIM, and since the SIM was not in the phone you are not eligible to file a claim." And the icing in the cake is I have had 2 upgrades, so if i want to purchase a new BB, I am forced to pay full price. I will just req off tommorow & just show up at the Hytek Wirless store in Newark, DE, with my criminal justice buddie, with a camcorder in hand then have a sit down.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: Lost BB??

Man...that really sucks! But hopefully your show of force will get you the results that your desire!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12