I've seen many types, cig lighter cradles, cup holder cradles etc. I've got a ford ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2

Looking for a cradle/holder for my 7100i for the car

Advertisement

I've seen many types, cig lighter cradles, cup holder cradles etc. I've got a ford explorer which has both cig and cup holders in the vicinity of where I will put the phone, but I've noticed that most of these holders I've seen are generic to hold just about anything and don't look like there great for holding the phone (a little big for what I need).

If anyone is using something for their 7100 series that they are happy with, I'd like to ehar about it. I did see a post on another site that referred to the "ultimate" holder for the 7100 series. If I can find it I'll post here for comment.

Thanks,

Roveer

phr33dom no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4013FEE4

Re: Looking for a cradle/holder for my 7100i for the car

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

check here
    http://blackberryden.com/bl711.html
    great prices
    good selection
    excellent support

jtreeves no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400EEC71

I bought a windshield mount for my former 7520 about two years ago. I bought it from TeleNav to facilitate using the BB with that program. Since my wife still uses her 7520, I created an "adaptor" that allows me to use that mount with my 7100i.

I cut strips of cardboard and stacked them, taping them together. I mount a pair of these between the grips on the windshield mount and the lower third of the BB and squeeze the sides of the mount together until I get a secure enough grip.

It doesn't look like a professional job (I'm a consultant, not a machinist) but it cost less than 30 minutes' time and no money. I didn't have to wait for it to be shipped either. I keep the cardboard pads in the console when they're not being used.