I have a BB 7100g from Cingular with the latest update for software from cingular ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ananms no está en línea Stack level 1

Lock on Holstering not working - Help

Advertisement

I have a BB 7100g from Cingular with the latest update for software from cingular (ver 4.1.0.292).

Just noticed that the keyboard in not locking upon Holstering (has been working for the past year). The general section of Security Options has the option of Lock upon Holstering turned on.

I know I am doing something wrong.....maybe did not set an option after latest software update?

Need assistance - any ideas?

ananms no está en línea Stack level 1

Lock on Holstering not working

I have a BB 7100g from Cingular with the latest update for software from cingular (ver 4.1.0.292).

Just noticed that the keyboard in not locking upon Holstering (has been working for the past year). The general section of Security Options has the option of Lock upon Holstering turned on.

I know I am doing something wrong.....maybe did not set an option after latest software update?

Need assistance - any ideas?

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: Lock on Holstering not working - Help

I think your holster is going bad. I have the same issue with my 7100g and had to buy another holster. When I have the screen facing inward to me, it will not lock on holstering, but if I flip it outward it will lock. The tiny magnets in the holster that make it 'sleep' must of shifted.
    Michael

cheapbast no está en línea Stack level 2

That happened to me also, just got a cheap replacement holster & works perfectly!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Ananms. Let us know how you make out and if there is anything else we can do to help.