Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can not get ringtones to my phone i have a 7100i and i have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mesha20746 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Loading Ringtones

Advertisement

I can not get ringtones to my phone i have a 7100i and i have the desktop manager but when i go to click on media manager it says device not connected when the desktop manager states that it is connected can someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by mesha20746
    I can not get ringtones to my phone i have a 7100i and i have the desktop manager but when i go to click on media manager it says device not connected when the desktop manager states that it is connected can someone help me
    Media Manager on your Desktop Manager will only work for devices that run OS 4.2+. Your 7100 (like my 7105t) only have 32mb memory and a 4.2 OS will never be available. There are a couple of sneaky ways to move ringtones to your device, however, and they are discussed in these two threads:OS upgrade in BB 7105t and Transferring Media from Computer to 7105t .

sciortino no está en línea Stack level 1

download audacity and shrink ur songs then download a converter to convert ur wav. files to mp3 and put it on ur phone

sciortino no está en línea Stack level 1

send me a message if u need help

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Mesha, do you have a data plan on your BB? If so you can put midi and wavs on your phone by browsing to any of these sites from your BB... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._websites.html

Reload614 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok, so i've been reading some posts and threads on ringtones for BB. I have a 7100i and I dont even know where to begin. I need someone to break it down to me. So as long as its in adp format we can transfer the ringtones to the phone using desktop manager. I completely am lost as far as mp3, wav and midi goes as well. Can anyone help me?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack. First you need to have the latest OS on your BB to be able to play wav files. Found at www.sprint.com/downloads. Second you need to have a data plan on your BB. Third, visit any site with wav ringers on it and enjoy, here are a few... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._websites.html

johnrueda no está en línea Stack level 1

my ringtones do not play more than one second on my bb 8100 it shows a lock on the downloaded ringtone on my phone can anyone help me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12