Can I get my service light to blink different colors other than red or green ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

erikaleigh no está en línea Stack level 1

Light Features

Advertisement

Can I get my service light to blink different colors other than red or green on my 7100i? Also, I have tried downloading Party Light and Utility Light to my 7100i, but they dont work. I wanted to retry, but cant find them anywhere online...Help please!

Re: Light Features

Quote Originally Posted by erikaleigh View Post
    Can I get my service light to blink different colors other than red or green on my 7100i? Also, I have tried downloading Party Light and Utility Light to my 7100i, but they dont work. I wanted to retry, but cant find them anywhere online...Help please!
    Red and Green are your only options -- sorry! I've never heard of Party Light or Utility Light, so no help there from me!

erikaleigh no está en línea Stack level 1

AW: Light Features

Okay. I heard of a service light download you can buy at crackberry on one of the forums here that will let your service light change colors, but didnt know if it would work on my device. Any cool hints or tips on neat downloads are always welcome here, thanks!!!