Well I joined the many whom have made the switch from the 72xx to the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Leap of Faith

Advertisement

Well I joined the many whom have made the switch from the 72xx to the 71xx. I got my 7105t yesterday and have it ready to work.

The changes I thought would be the biggest difference are.

The screen - How did I EVER live with the 7230 screen. I had the light on the 7230 and it still looked aweful after staring at the 7105. WOW a HUGE improvement.

More like a Phone - It really is more like a phone. It functions and feels like a cell phone rather than a BB. Much improved for me. Speaker phone has been awesome in just the 24 hours I've had it and the overall ability as a phone is a welcome change.

Suretype - hasn't been too bad. What this does is forces me to pay a little more attention to what I'm typing. maybe not as fast yet, but for sure less spelling errors. I've been more impressed than displeased with suretype. Passwords are a little difficult but not too mad.

I was able to activate the default theme with just text. Thank goodness I don't have to look at that darn t-mobile theme. U-G-L-Y!

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Leap of Faith

the beginning of another Blackberry love addiction. Welcome to the 71xx world

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Leap of Faith

I agree with u on the screen quality. My 7100's have been MUCH better than the 7730's I had. I kept the backlight on with my 7730's and it still didn't do much good. About went blind with the 7730 screen lol Oh and my theme is BB Insight Icon and a few others I downloaded to my BB. I'm not staring at TMobile's theme.