So my Pearl went through the wash today... theres a ton of water in it, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

huck no está en línea Stack level 1

Latest OS for 7100t?

Advertisement

So my Pearl went through the wash today... theres a ton of water in it, I'm sure it's toast.

I do have a 7100t as a backup at home and I want to make sure I have the latest OS on it. TMO has 4.2.0.337, but I'm wondering if there's a more recent versoin from another provider that I didn't see?

I'm going to miss voice dialing.... at least until I can get a 8800.

Re: Latest OS for 7100t?

Quote Originally Posted by huck
    So my Pearl went through the wash today... theres a ton of water in it, I'm sure it's toast.

I do have a 7100t as a backup at home and I want to make sure I have the latest OS on it. TMO has 4.2.0.337, but I'm wondering if there's a more recent versoin from another provider that I didn't see?

I'm going to miss voice dialing.... at least until I can get a 8800.
    I think the latest is the 4.1.0.377 that's available at T-Mobile (and a zillion other sources). There's no 4.2 available for the 7100, but I think you just mis-typed

huck no está en línea Stack level 1

Yep, typo.

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping that someone was going to say the download would be just as good as the OS on my Pearl, but I'm just dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by huck
    Yep, typo.

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping that someone was going to say the download would be just as good as the OS on my Pearl, but I'm just dreaming.
    Yeah, just a dream. All of the 71xx devices, except for the 7130, only have 32mb of flash memory so they will never get the 4.2 OS.