Hello everybody, i have buyed an BB 7100g, it have only english language, i'm a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cacun no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Language change troubles with 7100g

Advertisement

Hello everybody, i have buyed an BB 7100g, it have only english language, i'm a spanish native, i need spanish (i can work with english but the predictive text in english makes impossible write a sms or something) i read a lot and a lot of websites about the "how to", i had installed the last desktop manager, i had downloaded three diferents handheld soft for 7100, ony one works, it had updated the soft on the smartphone but there is ONLY ENGLISH! all the tutos, and "how to" says i have to plug my divice to my pc and open the desktop manager, go to apps manager and add the language in the language's list, but there is no list, just english, i have downloaded all the programs as Multilanguage, i have selected in all of the instalations countries with Spanish native (as spain, puerto rico, or my country when is showed, Uruguay) i have updated to the vers 4.1.0.377 (suppos to be multilanguage, but is in english only...)

there's anyone who can help me with my "new" BlackBerry 7100? its my first BlackBerry, and i had read a bit about "crackberry" xD but if i cant change the language i'll crash it with the trash!

Thanks a lot for read, and sorry about my bad english.
    Regards
    The Cacun.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Language change troubles with 7100g

you need to install OS in order to get the language files..

cacun no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Language change troubles with 7100g

Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Tek View Post
    you need to install OS in order to get the language files..
    mmm... what you mind when you says "install OS" operative system?
    i had installed this files:
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.1.0.556 (Multilanguage)
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager v4.3 (Multelanguage)
    The update of BB soft to v4.1.xxxxxx was ok, and i think the source was the first exe quoted, but it says "multilanguage" and when i install, i just can choose English, there is no other language available

here is a screeshot of the apps loader with the BB conected.
    (attached coz 1024 resolution)

and i cant find other handheld soft who works (i had dowloaded 3 diferents for 7100g)

please any link with the right soft or the file to add spanish

thanks A LOT for the help!

beatle1984 no está en línea Stack level 1

change language on Blackberry 7100g

hey im having the same issues- ive been trying everything i can find online to change the language and nothing is working...anyone ever figure this out???