Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Pearl shut down AGAIN 2 nights ago and I am back on my 7100t ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Is vaunted Blackberry stability mythical?

Advertisement

My Pearl shut down AGAIN 2 nights ago and I am back on my 7100t temporarily until I can negotiate with T-Mobile to send me a different device.

Vatothe0 no está en línea Stack level 2

I've had a 7130e on Verizon for a year and a half and it hasn't frozen once. I've dropped it a couple times and once in a puddle and everything is just fine.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ on 7 months with my 8700g and still running strong. Love this phone!

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is my first one and had no problems with it. Ha to do a soft reset when I dl'd a ringtone or themes. But outside of that, no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    My Pearl shut down AGAIN 2 nights ago and I am back on my 7100t temporarily until I can negotiate with T-Mobile to send me a different device.
    Update: I am waiting for my THIRD and final Pearl to be delivered this week (free shipping). If anything happens to this one, I am calling T-Mo Retentions and asking for a COMPLETELY different device or they can kiss my service goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    Update: I am waiting for my THIRD and final Pearl to be delivered this week (free shipping). If anything happens to this one, I am calling T-Mo Retentions and asking for a COMPLETELY different device or they can kiss my service goodbye.
    Hope this one works for you! With all the bad luck you've been having with devices, one of them is going to have to work. Seeing what you've gone through, I'm thinkin' that I'm very lucky with the stability I've experienced. Most of my BBs, though, have been the old-style (7290 and older, see my sig), I wonder if the problems arise with the newer models?

Yes every model is going to have problems. I have seen people have problems with 8703e's, 8800's, 8830s, 8100's, 8700's, 7100's, 7130's, etc. I have also seen problems with older devices like the 7290, 7730 (my first full keyboard, color screen BB), etc. I don't think there has been a BlackBerry made that did not have some kind of problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12