Just got a 7130c and am looking to see if its possible to add sound ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

legends90210 no está en línea Stack level 1

Is it possible to play music files on 7130c?

Advertisement

Just got a 7130c and am looking to see if its possible to add sound files or music files at all. It seems that this is not possible. Am I wrong? And if so what apps do I need to use in order to make this work? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to play music files on 7130c?

Quote Originally Posted by legends90210 View Post
    Just got a 7130c and am looking to see if its possible to add sound files or music files at all. It seems that this is not possible. Am I wrong? And if so what apps do I need to use in order to make this work? Any help would be appreciated.
    Check and see which operating system you have. Go to Options>About. If you have 4.2 or newer, you should be able to load multimedia files using your Desktop Manager. However, if you're thinkin' that the 7130 is going to play music for you like an ipod, it ain't gonna happen. The 7130 is primarily a business device

badbrad358 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes you can as long as you have OS 4.2 or newer, as Mark says. Use the Roxio Media manager within the newer versions of the BB Desktop software to load images and sound files on the device. Bear in mind the device only has 64 mb of memory though, I personally do not use up all my memory for a handful of songs. I do load pics and ringtones through this way.