I noticed that my blackberry interferes w/ speakers, computer monitors etc. Although this is not ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mbenzp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Interference with (non)electronics

Advertisement

I noticed that my blackberry interferes w/ speakers, computer monitors etc. Although this is not limited to just blackberries but I first started seeing it in my non blackberry Nextel phones (i730, i930, i1000plus). With computer speakers it makes this hissing sound. With computer monitors it puts lines across the screen (LCD and CRT). This only happens when data is transfering or I'm talking on the phone. I could see a good explaination of my cell phone interfering with electronics but then I started noticing it in non electronic things like water fountains and a metal cup (a military "canteen" cup). And I only noticed it in Nextel phones. I wonder what the effects of that is on my brain when I hold the phone right to my ear, well good thing I don't have a metal plate in my head. Any explaination for this?

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Interference with (non)electronics

I have heard of this before, do what I did and have your brain stored in a box in a secure facility in the national security center in the navada mountains, then no problem

Hope this helps
    gaz.

mbenzp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Interference with (non)electronics

hmm I should look into that, but as long as I can take my blackberry lol