please help me im lost... i dont know how to put new software to my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

zhadar no está en línea Stack level 1

im new to 7100g

Advertisement

please help me im lost... i dont know how to put new software to my handheld phone via pc and in my desktop i am able to go to load application link but the pc cannot detect any new data to be added like that of asendo photo.. hope you can help me

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: im new to 7100g

Click the desktop manager then click apploader then click add at the top find and open the folder then click on it hit next

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello zhadar, welcome to pinstack. It is very important to make sure you are trying to load the proper files for your BB through the desktop manager. There are only a couple files that can be loaded, .alx, .cod for example. When you load them they have to be in the same area on your pc, same folder or on the desktop...

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

follow JBJ and CPs suggestions, sounds like those are the solutions.

welcome to pinstack

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Hello zhadar, and welcome to the Stacks

i have done it already but to no avail ... can u give me like one application that i can upload to my 7100g like asendophoto or stuff like that coz everytime i upload pic from my asendo photo it says something like this " please start asendo photos on your handheld, connect usb cable then press connect button again." but in fact i have turned my desktop already... and also in my desktop i click the application loader then after that it says something about i have not yet installed any application, but everytime i click on the add folderand click on the application to be installed it says something like this " no additional applications for your handheld were found"... any suggestion plssssss

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

zhadar11, Welcome to PinStack.

First thing, to load any new software on your BB from Desktop Manager (DM), you need to have the OS that is currently loaded on your BB, installed on your PC. This is a quirk of some versions of DM. It will not reload the OS everytime, but it must be there to allow loading of other apps. Do you know how to find and install the OS Software on your PC?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes rcbjr is right I forgot about that.down load the os and install it on your computer then the desktop manager will show the apps that you have installed on your bb.then click add from the apploader

ok tnx anyway where can i get some free games or themes for bb 7100g? tnx for the help and i how i wish other forums are like this... the guys here are very helpfull thanksss

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Did you get it up and running? everything installed correctly?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

yes i got it right already and can anyone help me or somewhat give me idea on what are the coolest things to be downloaded in my bb and also cn i add ebooks to my bb? tnx