Notification that I have 2 voicemails will not clear. Have deleted all messages on Voicemail, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

icon won't clear

Advertisement

Notification that I have 2 voicemails will not clear. Have deleted all messages on Voicemail, cleared mailbox, called Voicemail with hardline and BB to make sure no messages remain, even pulled the battery - the notification icon will not go away. Interestingly, it is on the right side of too instead of usual left. Driving me nuts! Plrase help an obsessive compulsive newbie!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: icon won't clear

Just wondering when you pulled the battery did you wait 30 secs then reinsert or just reinsert right away... that could mean the difference between a hard and soft reset.

O BTW make sure your not BB isnt plugged in (charger or PC) just mentioning it because ive done it myself momentary brain lapse .

PIN/ID
    3011E91C

Yup, pulled battery for couple of minutes - darn thing is still there. One the maine screen below the date, and at the top in the little bar when I open a web page. The number "2" and the voicemail notification. I have absolutly no voicemails! Wonder if Verizon can clear it through customer service tomorrow?

PIN/ID
    3011E91C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just cleared it! Called from hardline and left myself a Voicemail - watched BB screen as I did - notification icon switched over to normal left side of screen. I then called VM from BB and deleted the one message - in a moment message icon for all three vanished. Suspect problem related to roaming between carrier areas. Interesting how icon showed up in different places ie top left and right. All good! Love this thing!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah thats weird, at least its gone now