I was trying to send a message on my 7100t by ther way pin to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

redman3170 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305CB049

I would like to know?

Advertisement

I was trying to send a message on my 7100t by ther way pin to pin and I would like to know why it didn't go through? If anyone has a good idea why it didn't please let me know and yes I did have good reception and to let you know I did by this BB of Ebay if that's any help but please let me know your input on this problem!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: I would like to know?

Have you tried sending a PIN to another PIN to see if it is your phone or not? Do you have a data plan?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    305CB049

Yes I have tried sending it to different pins but I keep on getting the clock symbol come up on my phone and no I don't have a data plan and i thought you didn't have to have a data plan to send pin to pin. If I am wrong thank you anyway for your help I am still trying to figure out things and Suncom won't let me get a data plan until my agrrement is up at the end of the month because it won't work with the one I have now!

What is your PIN? I will try sending you a message and see what happens. You can try sending me one too.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ok, I found this post-
    http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...5&postcount=17

PINs use Data and need GPRS.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    305CB049

My pin is 2029DDF9 and i have gprs but it is not in BOLD letters. and thank you so much for the help you are giving me.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Try a soft reset (turning your 'Berry off and back on) or a hard reset (removing the battery and waiting a few minutes then put it back in).

PIN/ID
    305CB049

I have tried both and still no go. I thought you had to have GPRS in bold letters to do anything on your BB or does it just have to be gprs.

Cloud no está en línea Stack level 1

how do i put ringtones on by bb that i downloaded to my pc???

irpnet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    202E5501

Quote Originally Posted by redman3170
    I have tried both and still no go. I thought you had to have GPRS in bold letters to do anything on your BB or does it just have to be gprs.
    Yup. For data (which PIN to PIN is incidentally), you need 'GPRS' not 'gprs'.
    If gprs is in lower case it means you have no data connection.

Firstly, contact your vendor to ensure you have a data plan and it is enabled.
    Secondly, ask them to resend your service books or resend them yourself if you know how.
    Working night shifts is the exact opposite of working day shifts. Only, I go home to have breakfast then sleep!

can some one plz tel me how 2 put ringtones on mu bb 7100i

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

cloud,
    youre not going to have a whole lotta luck with the ringtone for the 7100i, but check here.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=7100i+ring

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Yes I have tried sending it to different pins but I keep on getting the clock symbol come up on my phone and no I don't have a data plan and i thought you didn't have to have a data plan to send pin to pin. If I am wrong thank you anyway for your help I am still trying to figure out things and Suncom won't let me get a data plan until my agrrement is up at the end of the month because it won't work with the one I have now!
    gotta have data to pin. period.
    when suncom allows you to add data, do so, and you'll be ready to start pinning! be sure to send me one when you get it working!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    cloud,
    youre not going to have a whole lotta luck with the ringtone for the 7100i, but check here.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=7100i+ring
    Yea i know what your sayin but is there a way to put ringtones from my pc to my bb cause i downloaded some

trini2dbonen no está en línea Stack level 1

I was trying to send a message on my 7100t by ther way pin to pin and I would like to know why it didn't go through? If anyone has a good idea why it didn't please let me know and yes I did have good reception and to let you know I did by this BB of Ebay if that's any help but please let me know your input on this problem!!
    no data plan no pin to pin messages , if you have a data plan and no uppercase gprs call your provider.