ok first off i would like to say thanks for hearing my problems out.. second ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dipset4life no está en línea Stack level 1

i have two questions guys... please read in my message

Advertisement

ok first off i would like to say thanks for hearing my problems out..

second im going tell everyone my problem i turned off my phone how i do every night and when i turn it on the next moring before work i see a new icon telenav gps nav but i want to dealte it i went to appl and its not there i wonder how can i take that icon off..

another thing i have a 7100i the nextel blackberry and at first i did not realli bouther with like people say "hooking up" my phone but now i guess i do i know how t o do themes and games but in ringtones i can only do midi

now can anyone tell me where i can get midi ringtones i would rather have hip-hop,r&b,reggeaton so if anyone has a good site that works please help me thanks guys once again

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: i have two questions guys... please read in my message

Hi there dip, visit these sites for cool midi ringers.

www.freeringtoneheaven.com

www.mobile41.com

www.tuneusin.com

As for the telenav icon, you have two choices. You can download the application, then delete it right after. That will clear the icon from your screen. Or you can try to go to options, advanced, applications and click the trackwheel and choose modules. See if there is a module for telenav, if so delete it and it should delete the icon.