i followed the steps in this forum regarding this one because i wanted to format ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

lsk
    lsk no está en línea Stack level 1

I REALLY NEED SERIOUS HELP ON MY 7105t

Advertisement

i followed the steps in this forum regarding this one because i wanted to format my BBnow when i followed this step, and i restarted my BB it has a small window with circle, square and a triangle with a NO ENTER sign on it. and below it says 507.

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS? i have a BB7105t and i'm from the philippines and i just got this BB from a friend. (it is T-Mobile)

step:If you do not get it by the 3rd time.. download the Blackberry java developers kit and install it. once installed find the javaloader.exe file and move it into the c:\ directory

Once it is under the c:\, go to start then run and type. cmd.exe

After the command prompt apears type in "c:\javaloader -usb wipe" to wipe the handheld

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS!!!!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: I REALLY NEED SERIOUS HELP ON MY 7105t

Hello and Welcome to the Stacks.

Did you only follow the step you referred to above? How was the device when you recieved it?

Do you have the BB Handheld Software installed on your PC? I am not referring to Desktop Manager.

lsk
    lsk no está en línea Stack level 1

first of all when i got the BB from my friend it was still working just fine. until when i tried to use the USB to search for and unlocking program it also workd fine but when i restarted the phone it just went to the hang and an hourglass was always there.. so i tried to search the forums on how to fix this... i saw the options there are 1-13 steps but i can't understand them... so i followed this step and i think i WIPED the OS. how do i reload a NEW FRESH OS? i dunno about the BB Handheld Software where can i get that? DAMN IT

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

If your BB is still being recognized by the PC then first step is to Download and Install the BB OS on your PC.

Download it here:
    www.tmobile.com/bbupgrade

If your provider is not T-Mobile then delete the Vendor.xml file which is located here:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

Next connect your BB and start Desktop Manager, and use the Application loader to load the OS.
    Last edited by EvolutionCSR; 03-02-2007 at 06:03 AM.

rambo47 no está en línea Stack level 1

It looks like you wiped it clean, no files, no OS, when you used the javaloader usb wipe. You have to install an OS on the Blackberry before you can do anything else. dfc240's link should be what you need.

cchriston no está en línea Stack level 1

BTW, in speaking with RIM on this issue, (I have had a few of the 60+ 7100i phones in my rollout so far, out of the box, with a 507 error) they expressed that the error can indeed be rectified by the process described above, but if you have the protection plan or insurance, you may consider having the phone replaced with your carrier. They declared that the error could be a sign of more problems to come in the future. I told them that I was just setting up the phones for truck drivers, but he was pretty firm on the subject.

This is just a tidbit that I figured that I would pass on due to my conversation with them. Dont take my work for Hoyl, but make sure that you do some homework on the subject b4 you decide.