Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hello and welcome to pinstack.com. If you have tried everything you can think of have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: I need help, my ohone will not start up

Advertisement

Hello and welcome to pinstack.com. If you have tried everything you can think of have have you thought about maybe it could be a bad lcd screen. Have you tried to take it in to have it looked at? Just a thought.

hello100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: I need help, my ohone will not start up

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Hello and welcome to pinstack.com. If you have tried everything you can think of have have you thought about maybe it could be a bad lcd screen. Have you tried to take it in to have it looked at? Just a thought.
    No I havent yet - trouble is I bought it from ebay and therefore my carrier (Tmobile - UK) - are unlikely to want to have anything to do with it....

Is there anything you might be able to suggest that I have missed?

Thanks you you assistance,

Nick

PatrickMc no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: I need help, my phone will not start up

What do I do if I have the same problem but am on a Macintosh?

Jahinio no está en línea Stack level 1

i've got similar problem but glass spinning for a few seconds then screen get off and again glass spin for a few seconds and again, till glass disaprer and phone do not respons for anything. I have tryed to wipe it but even when a use javaloader system can't find usb port. How can i resolve this problem ?? Any ideas??

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by Jahinio
    i've got similar problem but glass spinning for a few seconds then screen get off and again glass spin for a few seconds and again, till glass disaprer and phone do not respons for anything. I have tryed to wipe it but even when a use javaloader system can't find usb port. How can i resolve this problem ?? Any ideas??
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...wreply&p=70083

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Jahinio, welcome to PinStack.

I don't know what N8 tried to link to but you might try reloading the latest version of the OS following the instructions in the How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't recognize The Device Is Connected Thread. You can find the OS download in one of the links provided in the Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) Thread.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Hah...that's exactly what I was trying to link to. What the hell did I do???

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You linked to the Reply with quote page for his post. Took me Clicking on it twice and a couple of minutes to figure out just what you had done. It did give me a nice laugh though.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Jahinio no está en línea Stack level 1

THX. I have done that and reinstal system. It helped, now everything alright... THX again

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Glad you got things working. That's what we like to hear.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

ministerkareemc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: I need help, my ohone will not start up

Quote Originally Posted by hello100
    Ok I am completely new to the blackberry scene but here is what has happened to my 8700 and what I've done to **try** and solve it so far....

I woke up one morning to the sound of the phone - picked up and heard the person say hello, when I talked back the phone cut out and the screen turned white.

Its been that way ever since????

I have done the obvious soft & hard resets... and I've downloaded Javaloader and used it to 'wipe' the handheld - then reloaded the software from scratch.

It responds from the PC find, I can even sync to it - but the screen is still bright white all of the time.

What the heck is wrong with this thing????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also new to this forum.
    My blackberry 7105t just got stuck on start-up with a white screen and hour glass.
    I tried taking the battery out and rebooting and still no luck.
    also when i try to connect to my desktop manager i get an error message. (Desktop manager requires DCOM98 version 1.3 or greater. please help me with my problems....

ministerkareemc no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a 7105t and the phone is stuck in start mode with a white screen and hour glass.
    i tried to reboot by taking the battery out.
    i tried the application loader from the desktop manager and my phone can't get a connection to my pc.
    now my desktop manager won't open, i'm recieving a error message (need DCOM98 1.3 version or higher.)
    please help....

Quote Originally Posted by ministerkareemc
    i have a 7105t and the phone is stuck in start mode with a white screen and hour glass.
    i tried to reboot by taking the battery out.
    i tried the application loader from the desktop manager and my phone can't get a connection to my pc.
    now my desktop manager won't open, i'm recieving a error message (need DCOM98 1.3 version or higher.)
    please help....
    The 7105t has a l---o----n----g boot up. Pull the battery, count to 5, and replace it -- you'll get the white screen with the hourglass. The cold boot for this model takes around 4 or 5 minutes, maybe more, so you just need to be patient. Set it down on the table and go watch a TV show, then come back and start using it! A lot of people give up after a couple of minutes, which is what I think you've done. Just let 'er sit for a while and it'll start up for you.

funnyoneindian no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I have a bold. I did a battery pull today. but now the phone wont start up. I have seen all the answers here. The problem with me is that the red light indicator also does not come on.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by funnyoneindian View Post
    Hello, I have a bold. I did a battery pull today. but now the phone wont start up. I have seen all the answers here. The problem with me is that the red light indicator also does not come on.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers
    The first thing that comes to mind is the obvious - is the battery charged, or is it a bad battery? Also, some history about this Bold would be useful - is it new, or used? Has it ever started up for you before, or are you doing your initial logon? Background info will help. Thanks - -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast