Good Evening Everyone, i finally got my BB 7100i on BES! so happy but i ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

kabirjohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e4ba5

I can't Sync with BES

Advertisement

Good Evening Everyone,

i finally got my BB 7100i on BES! so happy but i can't sync anything wirelessly but my inbox. i don't have the option on my Desktop Manager and i don't have that option on my phone either. i've heard that you sync wirelessly is you're using BES. I'm not really sure about what i need to do, but i will really appreciate any help. i'm not a BB guru at all but this phone is driving me nuts already. I want to be able to sync everything wirelessly but i can't. Someone please help.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: I can't Sync with BES

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This is not some user initiated function. It happens, when provisioned, continuously in the backgroud.

But first there are two big IFs:

#1 - wireless sync is only available IF your BES is of sufficient vintage (newer OS, 4.x or better), AND your admin has enabled the wireless sync function on the BES.

#2 - just because some users work doesn't mean this wireless sync is universal. Your specific device must also be provisioned for wireless sync. Depending on the admin setup, you may not even see the options.

You've got to contact your BES admin, find out if it's available, and if it is, what to do to get your device provisioned.

kabirjohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e4ba5

Re: I can't Sync with BES

Lewis, it's good to have people like here! that was some awesome info. i really appreciate it. I will contact my BES admin.