Does anyone know about 7100g getting a media player and mp3 ringtones or do I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

anderswd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20337b29

Smile I asked earlier 7100g

Advertisement

Does anyone know about 7100g getting a media player and mp3 ringtones or do I need to upgrade. The phone is great though!
    Give feed back all the info yawl know I know we have some in depth 7100g researchers out there!!!
    What's the deal!!!

BBWrangler no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219DFD90

Re: I asked earlier 7100g

Doubtful the 7100G (or T for that matter) will get the media player added. Not enough RAM and a slow CPU will likely prevent that. 7130c is probably your best bet (faster, nicer screen, more RAM), if they release firmware for it that supports the media player. If you must have that, the 8100 looks like the only game in town at the moment.

I think if you update the firmware on your device to 4.1 you'll have the option for MP3 ringtones, but I'm not certain about that.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: I asked earlier 7100g

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had the 7100r, which is the same hardware as the 7100g, different casing. Even with 4.1 OS, no media and no mp3 rings. Just can't do it. Not designed for it really.

7130 is awesome! That's what I've got now. (Not interested in the 8100...no need or use for camera or iPod-rip off.)