Hi, Can anyone help me with my issue? i just got my blackberry a few ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jsnead23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

How do i use Blackberry RIM 7100i for the first time?

Advertisement

Hi,

Can anyone help me with my issue? i just got my blackberry a few days ago from ebay (no contract required), it came with the SIM card installed, yet i cannot use it, i don't know whether or not anyone can also answer this question, but i will give it a try, i have a Boost Mobile SIM card, but when i put that in i get my sim phone book, but i cannot still make any calls, i have contacted the seller of the phone, she gave me her PIN number, the only thing though is it doesn't prompt me to put a pin in, then when i do the corporate activation, i need a email and password, that i do not have, so im pretty much stuck here, the only thing i can do is make emergency calls, i guess this situation would count huh? lol. anyway, how can i get around all this to use the phone????? please help. thank you for your time,

Jason

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: How do i use Blackberry RIM 7100i for the first time?

You have to contact your provider and get a BlackBerry Data Plan.

Once you have a data plan, you'll be able to use BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) for email.

Unless you connect to a BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) either through work or through a hosted BES account, you won't use the Enterprise Activation function - you'll use the setup for Personal email.
    JerryD

jsnead23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: How do i use Blackberry RIM 7100i for the first time?

oh okay! thank you very much for the info!!! it was greatly appreciated!!