I have a few custom ringtones on my 7100i that I want to use on ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2

How can I get ringones off of my 7100i?

Advertisement

I have a few custom ringtones on my 7100i that I want to use on my 8350i. Does anyone know how I can get these tones off of my 7100i? I can't seem to find a way.

Many thanks.

Roveer

Muffnician no está en línea Stack level 2
    It can be done at any Sprint store that uses the CellBrite system for transferring numbers (any corporate store), when I did mine, i went from 8330 to the 8350 by choosing an 8320 as the target phone and not checking the SIM card option. I wouldn't hold my breath though.....most reps have no idea how to use or upgrade the machine. The 8350i has been added in the latest software release that just came out, but it will work if you do it as stated above, it will do everything but your calender if the rep so choose, just takes longer so they usually dont. YMMV. If your in AZ I can help you out, just send me a PM.
    Last edited by Muffnician; 12-18-2008 at 10:31 PM.

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Found my answer.

I had these ringtones in .wav format (which I could never use on the 7100i), but with the new BB manager it will accept them and convert them. Worked like a champ. Nice having a new OS for once in my life!!!

Roveer