I'm most definitely a newbie to the BB thing, but loving it evryday.....My question is ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

berry nappy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4015A3B9

How can I assign a tone to voicemails left?

Advertisement

I'm most definitely a newbie to the BB thing, but loving it evryday.....My question is when ever someone calls me and leaves a message I have no idea that I have a message waiting. Is there some type of notification that I can setup to receive when one leaves a voicemail? (owner of a 7100i nextel)

All help is appreciated!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: How can I assign a tone to voicemails left?

Voicemails are described as level 1 messages. Go into your profiles, hightlight the active profile and click trackwheel and edit. Scroll down to level 1 messages and click trackwheel and choose edit. Scroll to tune and click trackwheel and change option. Then choose what ringer you want. Also make sure out of holster and in holster is set to tone, and volume is set to 3, if you want it to be the loudest.

berry nappy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4015A3B9

Re: How can I assign a tone to voicemails left?

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Voicemails are described as level 1 messages. Go into your profiles, hightlight the active profile and click trackwheel and edit. Scroll down to level 1 messages and click trackwheel and choose edit. Scroll to tune and click trackwheel and change option. Then choose what ringer you want. Also make sure out of holster and in holster is set to tone, and volume is set to 3, if you want it to be the loudest.

cp6169 Thanks a million for your help! Greatly appreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b