Hey everyone can someone please help me with my BB.? My problem is that it ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jayeburd no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP!!! WITH BB 7105t

Advertisement

Hey everyone can someone please help me with my BB.? My problem is that it deletes my calls and my messages which is very annoying!! Like if I miss a call and click on view it will say no calls and just a few mins ago I felt my phone vibrate for a text but when I went to check it it said no messages... It does this like every 5 mins! Can someone please help me!!
    Thanks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: HELP!!! WITH BB 7105t

Jayeburd, It sounds like this may be a memory problem. I would start off doing a cold reboot (pull battery out with BB on, wait 30 seconds and reinstall battery). I would then go in and make sure you don't have any programs running in the background (hit Alt+Escape) to bring up the list of programs that are running.

You could also go into Options/Advanced/Applications and delete language programs that you don't need, etc.

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Go into Options, Status to find out how much free space you have left.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hold down alt and type in r a c e then let go of the alt key.

What is your uptime? What is your free memory. After you do this, do a cold reboot, then follow these steps again.if this didn't fix any problems, delete some unwanted/unused programs.

And lastly delete some old e-mails. Only delete on handheld if you want to kEep them

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you delete emails on the mailbox then what happens is both device and mailbox will delete the emails.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Jayeburd, It sounds like this may be a memory problem. I would start off doing a cold reboot (pull battery out with BB on, wait 30 seconds and reinstall battery). I would then go in and make sure you don't have any programs running in the background (hit Alt+Escape) to bring up the list of programs that are running.

You could also go into Options/Advanced/Applications and delete language programs that you don't need, etc.
    I did these things on mine and what I found that was especially satisfying, is the amount of memory that is saved by deleting the languages. It just takes a few minutes and I think it's well worth it.

Cheers...