Need some help I'm at a loss. I have setup email filters for several of ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

dbagby3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help troubleshooting Level 1 message filter

Advertisement

Need some help I'm at a loss. I have setup email filters for several of my users but a couple of them are not working. We are on a BES server and I have double checked what was inputted & checked it again against one of the users that is working properly & everything looks the way it should. Additionally I have checked the actual handheld devices to make sure the device shows the filters, etc. & again all seems to be right but one the email filters that we have set as a Level 1 keeps "ringing" through the same as the regular messages.

Does anyone have any idea what else I could check or a reason why this setting would not work on certain users phones?

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Help troubleshooting Level 1 message filter

What do you have your filter set to do? Are you trying to allow or prevent Level 1 messages?

dbagby3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Help troubleshooting Level 1 message filter

I created two filters for new messages from particular email addresses. For example, I created one filter that all new messages from *@emailaddress1.com get sent to device with Level 1 notification then set up another new filter the same way but from another email address.

Hope this makes sense